Sunday 6 July 2014

Shiki Ryougi - Kara no Kyoukai - Photographs

When: March 2014
Where: Minami Con 2014, Southampton, UK
Photographs by ManyLemons and Locke

I was actually really annoyed when I wore this costume. I was really unhappy with how the whole thing looked, and it was a really warm day, which meant I couldn't wear the juban otherwise I'd die. It was bad enough having to wear the jacket. I had also had a problem with the wig and it wouldn't go in the style that I wanted it to. So my first few shots in the studio taken by Nert were really bad. I just wasn't feeling the character or the costume and I looked soooo bad. So I didn't include the ones by Nert below.

My friend Locke who is an amazing photograph took some great shots, and he was kind enough to edit them for me so they actually came out looking fairly decent. These are the photos below.

I don't think I'll ever wear this costume again though.

You can see the construction for it here.

Photographs










No comments:

Post a Comment