Sunday 20 July 2014

Lara Croft - Tomb Raider I - Photographs

When: March 2014
Where: University of Kent, Canterbury, UK
Photos by Meltopian (who also makes amazing AMVs)

This costume was so much fun to do! I really do prefer the smaller convention/parties as people just seem so much more friendlier and willing to chat about costumes. That and I know I'd get a lot of fat comments at large conventions >_< At least I fear I would.

You can see the construction for this costume here.

Tomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay


Tomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay

Tomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay

Tomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay

Tomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay

Tomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay


Tomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay
  
Tomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay

Tomb Raider Lara Croft CosplayTomb Raider Lara Croft Cosplay


No comments:

Post a Comment